- Tomb45 No Drip Colour Enhancement – Black/Brown
Tomb45 No Drip Colour Enhancement – Black/Brown
Bring your haircut to the next level with ENHANCEMENTS!
DON'T RISK using semi-permanent colour and sending your client to the hospital! Tomb45 No Drip is a safe enhancement designed to use on the skin!
Adding Enhancements can make haircuts STAND OUT & RAISE THE VALUE of A Barbers Service! There are two colours to choose from. Onyx (dark black) is Great for Darker Hair/ Skin or those who prefer a very prominent hair/ beard line. Our Black/brown enhancement can be matched to almost anyone from lighter to darker hair/skin. The more colour you spray the darker it gets. With Tomb45 No Drip you can achieve the most natural looking enhancements!
Line up & beard colour enhancement:
- Skin safe
- Water resistant
- Airbrush ready! Just shake and pour out of bottle
- 2 colours to choose from Onyx (dark black) or Brown/Black
- Best Used With Tomb45 BeamTeam XL Cordless Compressor
How to use NO DRIP:
- Shake Well
- Pour A small amount into CLEAN airbrush reservoir
- Clean clients skin
- Test spray on your Klutch card template
- Spray on to client ensuring colour stains the skin not just the hair
- Try spraying from a distance first or use overspray for a more natural look
- Try using a spritz after service to "lock it in"
- Do not apply alcohol on client on enhanced areas, it will remove the colour
- Clean airbrush
Results may vary! We recommend clients keep dry and do not scrub enhanced areas for a longer lasting experience.
Check out @seancutshair Enhance His clients beard with Tomb45 NO DRIP:
How To Clean & Maintain Your Compressor After Using NO DRIP:
- use only the amount of color you need so color does not sit in reservoir for too long
- dump remaining color after use
- Spray cleaning solution or alcohol through airbrush before and after each use
Check out this in-depth video showing you how to DEEP CLEAN your Airbrush!
We back all of our products
need help with anything? please contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org