Tomb45 No Drip Colour Enhancement ONYX (Jet Black)
Bring your haircut to the next level with ENHANCEMENTS!
DON'T RISK using semi-permanent colour and sending your client to the hospital! Tomb45 No Drip is a safe enhancement designed to use on the skin!
Adding Enhancements can make haircuts STAND OUT & RAISE THE VALUE of A Barbers Service! There are two colours to choose from. Onyx (dark black) is Great for Darker Hair/ Skin or those who prefer a very prominent hair/ beard line. Our Black/brown enhancement can be matched to almost anyone from lighter to darker hair/skin. The more colour you spray the darker it gets. With Tomb45 No Drip you can achieve the most natural looking enhancements!
Line up & beard colour enhancement:
- Skin safe
- Water resistant
- Airbrush ready! Just shake and pour out of bottle
- 2 colours to choose from Onyx (dark black) or Brown/Black
- Best Used With Tomb45 BeamTeam XL Cordless Compressor
How to use NO DRIP:
- Shake Well
- Pour A small amount into CLEAN airbrush reservoir
- Clean clients skin
- Test spray on your Klutch card template
- Spray on to client ensuring colour stains the skin not just the hair
- Try spraying from a distance first or use overspray for a more natural look
- Try using a spritz after service to "lock it in"
- Do not apply alcohol on client on enhanced areas, it will remove the colour
- Clean airbrush
Results may vary! We recommend clients keep dry and do not scrub enhanced areas for a longer lasting experience.
Check out @seancutshair Enhance His clients beard with Tomb45 NO DRIP:
How To Clean & Maintain Your Compressor After Using NO DRIP:
- Use only the amount of colour you need so colour does not sit in reservoir for too long
- Dump remaining colour after use
- Spray cleaning solution or alcohol through airbrush before and after each use
Check out this in-depth video showing you how to DEEP CLEAN your Airbrush!
We back all of our products
Need help with anything? Please contact our support team email@example.com
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.